Old Maps of Cannannore


These Roman letters are confusing. Letters -T,J , F, and I look the same. This map is not to scale and not to the directions(North West etc), like a handwritten picture. still, this map is a gem.

I am trying to figure it out. first I thought The site of the general hospital is marked as a cross(A) and the open place with roads junction with a water stream, coincides the letter "T", (not "J") which may be the new burial site. if it's true, now there is a children park. but I was wrong. General Hospital, Church, Old burial ground and artilleries positions are matching. And there is one J or I can be seen in the upper part of the map just below the yellow space. Have u noted that There is no "I" in Legends? confusing .but get more interesting.. needs time. I will come back soon

Details are gathering, please wait...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leaveyou your valuable query here. I am Happy to assist you